Monday, February 8, 2010

Sign Up for a free TuneCore account, save 30% on first distribution

Getting your music heard is one hell of a challenge these days. It is why most bands struggle and never get out of their home town. There are some of us that really care about this business of music. One of them for me starting back at trying to earn a living with music was Tune Core. Those guys really care about the musician. If you have not been to their site follow the link above. Your best option for online distribution. Guaranteed. You keep 100% of your royalties, publishing and the best money on the sale.

I first published my bands' EP there about a year and a half ago. I got most of the information to get started on the right path for living the musical life from their web blogs, site and their dedication to helping the musician.

If you are serious about wanting to really make it in the music business, this blog will be a big part of it. Also our many different connections, pages, music business professionals and music industry company professionals to help you along your journey.

I have been a drummer for more years than I like to mention. I am all about making good songs turn the corner to Really good songs. We can help with Music Production, Live Recording, Studio Recording, we have an online eCommerce Web Store full of everything you could possibly need in electronics and games. My point is, this is more than a job if you are serious and want a career in music. You have come to the right place. I believe in good people. I believe in music that just plain sounds like the best shit you ever heard.

Call and set up an appointment today. In a few short weeks you will be implementing more than sound. You will have a plan moving forward you can believe in. I believe in good music and the musicians who have the desire to make it happen.

Come and make your next record with us. We can help you achieve your dreams. Leave a message on my phone we can set up a tour of the Studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music Matters at Traina Studios