the_studio
Hi, I am Dewight Traina. Owner and Engineer at Traina Studios in Wichita Kansas. Today we are recording a local band called "Ship Of Fools".
Record your next hit record here at Traina Studios. We will also help with your cover art, photography, copyright, publishing, duplication and distribution if you wish. If you want to get on the right path in the music industry. It all starts with a high quality recording. Make an appointment today. e-mail me right now and lets discuss what you are wanting to do with your music. You can tour the studio and we can set a date for you to get started.
Too many artists never record their music. There are many great reasons to record your music. The most important one I think is for you and your friends and family. You will have captured something special.
Send me an e-mail right now and lets get started. .
I meet so many people who say they are musicians or that they play music a lot. The serious ones have their own recorded music. The real serious ones are about creating music every day. I know one thing. It is an expensive business if you just half ass it. Go all in and do it right or don't eve try it.
Have a great day.
Dewight Traina
Owner and Engineer at TrainaStudios where we know the most important tool a musician has is copyright ownership of their music. It begins to open the door for success.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Music Matters at Traina Studios