Monday, February 22, 2010

T N T at Traina Studios

This record is actually going to be fun for me.  My first Hip Hop full length record.  10 songs.  Must be done in one week.  They already have the music.  I think we will have fun.  Check it out on MySpace in a couple of weeks.  I actually would like to work it from scratch.  We will see where it goes.  You know I won't put any crap out the studio.  Even if it takes all year.

www.myspace.com/trainastudiosinc is our site on myspace.  We have a face book, a twitter, a delicious, a flikr, a youtube, an iLike Music, next big sound, reverbnation, tune core, MyMusicSite.com, Pandora Radio, Pixelpipes and about 100 other sites.  Then you plug these blogs in the ping o matic and still ranked about 17 million.

Some day I will conquer this internet thing.  Stay Tuned.

Dewight Traina
owner trainastudiosinc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music Matters at Traina Studios